Monday, May 28, 2012

Kiss of death




Failed brunch since Mart was (2.5hours) late, and YJ and I couldn't decide what to have. Ended up at Soup Restaurant - was too hungry to hunt for other restaurants. Been long since I've last had their delectable samtsui chicken, but I realised I could settle for $8 hainanese chicken. Kind of like the same thing to me.

Carried this horrendously ginormous C&K paper bag around with much trouble.
"You look like pinoy especially with this background" thanks a lot M.

Starbucks.


Green tea soy latte

Chocolate lava cake



Managed to persuade them to join me at Zouk. Yay to spontaneity! 

Dress for the night






Crazy night. Supposed to go for Poptart, but the music wasn't to our liking. Honestly think that I can only appreciate indie music if I'm not dancing to it. Yueli also left really early, so we joined the rest at Phuture after like 3 songs. Brought my own Mango and Peach Vodka, we got some beer, had graveyard, apple shooter, sour plum shot, and bumped into ZH who treated me to Kiss of Death. Potent drinks taste sooooo awful. Had quite a bit, and my buzz lasted me all the way till I reached home. Managed to cook noodles although I can't stand straight. Awesome.

Concussed till next noon. YJ and I went to Dolphin's Tavern (right opposite my place, a minute's walk away) for lunch, followed by an entire day of lazy activities. Funny how we did so much just doing nothing.


Matching leopard printed shorts and awesomely slim long legs. #denial #tumblrgirlwannabe

x

No comments: