Friday, June 15, 2012

Although the truth may vary...


Don't listen to a word I say.




Trip down to support MJ for Super 24. Think they deserve a much better positioning, not just because I'm in the club. Pity. TPDE and NRA did really well though, no doubts about that. Good stuff.


Food for thought with Cherlyn and Chuxuan. Less turnout than expected for the outing :( The food's just alright, considering the amount of good reviews I've heard for this place. Pretty disappointing. Service was pretty bad too.




Chilled at Macs cos Starbucks was full, while Amanda and Estelli joined us :) Full attendance bimbard outing next time please!


Oschool for Fredy's Street Jazz beginner's class. Been so long since I danced, and I felt super awesome dancing that day! Craving for more.


Finally started work!
Got to work with Sally! ^^


With Jennica.

Helipad on a Friday night.







Black Jack's first meeting. Excited for camp!

Finally, a meetup with the roomie! I missed her like crazyyyyy. DTF, and then went on a crazy shopping spree (at least for her. She spent like $300+ one shot). & I was busy controlling my expenditure. Good job. *pats on back*

Wall collage.

Off to work.
x

No comments: