Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happenings








Impromptu dinner on a Wednesday night, some overrated ice-cream, sitting by the Esplanade watching kites with lights along the skyline, followed by some beer (seems like it's sticking with us for a while, our love for beer).

 
Butter's Taste Me! with these few. Beer + 8 tequila shots + 2 apple sourz. Played nanny and took care of my peers who were in their drunken stupor. I swear I'm gonna beg them to take things slow the next time I club with them. Sent them home and then had my fair share of fun after with the MJ dancers! Bourbon coke + beers. Clubbing with dancers = a whole new level of fun. Everyone's crazier even without as much alcohol! ;) Sweechoon for supper after. Best part of the entire night! Chingchaoparty again soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hair and OOTD.







Blu Jaz with my favourite BBGs! Pui is back from Taiwan and we finally had free time for a short meetup. Bread with hummus (acquired taste, really. I didn't like it but Estelli loved it), dory fish and potato wedges, and with the two girls that I love so very much! :)

Canelé for dinner and sweets with my BESTYs. Sat there for 3hours talking non-stop. Enjoyed their presence even though I felt really tired and sick.



 
Much love!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


What a hideous gif.
Ikea with Dexian. Supposed to get some decor for my room but I was so broke and too clueless not knowing what to get. So we just ended up having meatballs and looking instead of buying the decors. Caught MIB3 - pretty good but I was so mindfucked throughout the entire film with the whole travel-back-in-time-to-change-history thing. Also thought that MIB1 was the best out of all 3 parts.



Korean BBQ with the Raphael boys (apparently I'm their "brother" too. THANKS GUYS, REALLY) and it was super awesome. Kianyan and Hidhir cooked, so I just sat there and enjoyed cooked meat the whole time. I LOVE NOT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING! Starbucks for latte and Udders for flavorsome ice cream.

Getting late and I'm literally dumping photos into this space so I guess I'll continue another time.
xoxo

No comments: