Monday, June 18, 2012

Electric shock

Met up with Mart and Clemmy to get YJ's birthday present. We spent quite a while cracking our heads thinking of what to get her. Getting presents for people was never my forté! Also popped by Sour Sally to visit Yihua. ^^

Was real fun working with Eunice! :) Bubbly giggly one heh.

Cover-zitty pose.


Got some sweet treats from Twelve Cupcakes! ^^ Red velvet and Cookies and Cream. I didn't consume them right away so I can't really tell if they're good, but I had them 2 days after without warming up and they were pretty nice.

Short meet up with boss, pizza and panties! Supposed to have a FLaVa outing at Sentosa, but everyone was kinda caught up with other commitments. So the four of us just went for a meal, bowling, and chilled out at 'bucks.

We had a bowling duel btw. Aizah teamed up with me, Candice with Jinghan. The losing team had to do "bowling dance" infront of the lane. Well I can only say Aizah and I had such rotten luck that day. They have it on video but nope, it's not with me. Even if I had it I'm not gonna upload it!

Bought some craft stuff for Yanjie's present, and had lunch at Epilogue with Clemmy.

I might have compulsively bought these items...

At work.

End!




For YJ.

Caught Madagascar 3. Haven't caught a movie that's this light-hearted in a while. I was smiling/laughing the whole way. Totally cute and hilarious and worth a watch! Dinner at Fareast for tzechar (planned to go to Piquenique. Another day hopefully!).

We look cooler than you even with the price+item tags. TAKE THAT, BITCHES.

Favourite beer!

Birthday girl!

My brothers/sisters!


Loving our neon/pastel phone covers! $2 only ^^

The best!

Cake feeding

Beer vs Nutrisoy


Much love!

Stayover at my place next. Xmen marathon. Well, not quite... The show was too heavy for 3ams. Couldn't handle it and went to bed. Kayu next morning for Prawn Mee and Prata, Greenwich for Gongcha, then back home for Xmen again.


<3

On a random note, my nails are neon coral now! With lightning bolts on my ringfingers. ELECTRIC SHOCK! BZZZZ.

No comments: