Monday, June 18, 2012

Question mark

It suddenly struck me that despite approaching adulthood (as defined by the 21st year in life), I still have no idea what I want. Not only that, I have no plans. It scares me when so many people around me already have an idea of what they want their lives to be like - be it health, fitness, relationships, career, finance. To me it's just a huge question mark, but is it wrong to just float through life this way?

In any case, am very puzzled by myself lately. Fickleness and uncertainty, like I don't even know what I want. My thoughts all muddy and grey. I have never felt this way, and I'm not liking it. Trying to shake it all away but it keeps coming back.

Despite the somewhat persistent negativity, my holiday resolutions are all on track. All except exercising. Look who's all fat and blubbery now. Ha ha ha ha. Serves me right.

The sleep I got last night is insufficient to power up and sustain my large physical mass. (Sometimes I really wish I can be like all the other petite girls out there, skinny and small-framed, those who can fall just because of a light push.) Not that I'm complaining though. I really enjoyed the presence of Yanjie Clemmy and Mart. :) so much so I felt empty and cranky after we parted.

I'm hungry even after 2 cupcakes. Talk about health and fitness. Stepping on the weighing scale is mission impossible at the moment. Hide those numbers from me! I don't wish to know.

Good night.
x

No comments: