Thursday, June 21, 2012

Midnight city

Current nails. Color not true to the picture though. More like a neon orange/coral in real life. Really like the pink in the picture though!

Love this pair of shorts but I think it doesn't fit me well + it was pretty pricey.

Celebrated dx's birthday on Tuesday.

Made a birthday card (more like birthday paper) that was really ugly. Oh well. Tried to do like baroque borders but failed. They just look like a bunch of distorted withering leaf-wannabes.

The food was very much disappointing, except for the all day breakfast. Haven't tried their desserts though.


Ended the day with beer by the river and cake from TCC. Blew out imaginary candles hahahaha.




OOTD. Craze over blazers and bralets/bustiers!

Butter Factory's Taste Me with a bunch of people I love.
Freeflow jägerbombs, tequila shots and applesourz shots! Isn't butter just awesome ;) Orange belvedere from some random person (honestly I'm starting to believe that free drinks are attainable as long as you open your mouth hahaha), and I-forgot-what from some random jug that Yanjie nudged me to drink from. Also did beer bong omg the rush of awesomeness. Almost got wasted but with the help of Nuan and strong willpower (hahaha) I sobered up pretty quick. Didn't even go into the dance floor, but had fun with my girls :) Felt kinda sad and worried the whole time 'cos I wasn't with BBG Estelli though. Spent some time at FASH towards the end & IT WAS THE BEST. My girls didn't understand and they were all like "the music here sucks lah" but I was like "HELL YEAH MY KIND OF MUSIC". I guess we can't agree on everything afterall... In all, helluva fun night ^^ okay need to stop going on and on about the trivial stuff.





Making fun of Clemmy's cock hair (and I just realised how wrong this sentence sounds after typing it).

Showering kisses to my girlies! ^^


xx ;)

No comments: