Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cherish


I'm the emotional sort who can get really affected by people I love. More so in the past, But I think I'm getting really alienated these days. I do realize it myself. I don't like it, but there's nothing I can do to undo it. It is who I am now. I used to have a lot more time to show concern for people I care about. I used to constantly remind myself: "Show them you care. Tell them you love them." - but at some point of time, it slips my mind, and I forget to show it. I take things for granted, and fail to appreciate them. Until something happens, kicking me out of my comfort zone, that makes me question myself "What happened to us?".

I'm sorry to those I've neglected these few months. I know I've disappointed as a friend, a daughter, a school mate, a project mate, a sibling, a grandchild, a cousin, all the different roles I'm supposed to play. I should have known better than to just let commitments occupy all of me.

But thank you, for still accepting me for who I've become. I know that ultimately, in the end, you guys will still be there for me, waiting to embrace me with open arms when I'm ready. Thanks for giving me unconditional love although it's something I might not deserve.

Really thankful for all the people I have around me. Really.
x

No comments: