Thursday, April 19, 2012

I shouldn't be here

but I can't study.

It's like my entire life is a lie. "University will be fun they said. It'll be fun they said." Munching on my packet of Ruffles. Sour Cream & Onion's my favourite. & a cup of useless camomile tea that keeps bugging me to go to bed, not to mention the rain that's going on outside.

I can vaguely recall me whining about exams and feeling really miserable the previous sem, which is approximately 3 months prior, which isn't that long ago. I can't imagine having to go through this a couple more times. & I don't know if I am the only one feeling this way - because everyone else seems to have their drive and are able to push themselves. Insane bunch. I've always wondered how other people did it, the whole studying hard thing. It just doesn't work like that for me.

Should stop snacking and whining on this space because this isn't gonna help pull my (horrendously shitty) GPA up.

So goodbye, if there's even anyone reading this, and

FUCK THE DAMNED SYSTEM.
Yes, in big bold angsty red, because I need an excuse for my inability.

/edit: Throwing all angst aside, here's a beautiful song.

Beautiful girl
Let the sunrise come again
Beautiful girl
May the weight of world resign
You will get better

No comments: