Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wild one


Now my life is sweet like cinnamon,
like a fuckin' dream I'm living in.
Lana Del Rey - Radio
Accompanied Yihua to get her tat that day. Also had our final social psych project meeting. So glad projects are over for this sem!

Dinner with YH and Estelli



Did a shoot with HDB for some sort of housing project - involves me falling asleep, smiling as I drift into dream land. Well, I am a pro at that in real life. I would totally own it. Who knew it'd be that tough PRETENDING to fall asleep with a camera fixed on you monitoring your every move. The snippets I got to watch were just awkward. I look hideous 'cos I didn't have makeup on. I don't even know what the scale of this project is. Just hoping the public won't get to see it. How glamorous can one look falling asleep?

Got myself a large cup of KOI today. Highlight of the day. Also 2 big packets of Ruffles in Original, and Sour Cream & Onion. (Kinder Bueno, London Chocorolls, Lemon Cola gummies too)


Awkward fingers.

Back to the books
xo

No comments: