Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Collide

/Life's all about moments of impact, and how they change our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?/

Caught "The Vow" with Serlina and Eileen. Been wanting to catch this film once the trailer was released. Totally disregarded the fact that finals is THIS FRIDAY. *hyperventilates*
Rachel McAdams is definitely one of my favourite actresses when it comes to romance. & Channing Tatum, just plain hot. Just that he looks more douchebag-ish than the charming man sort, even as I try to put the fact that he was once a stripper aside. Not complaining though. Still attractive in a way.

The show is kind of overrated though. Don't catch it in the theatre if you haven't, if you know what I mean.
Studied together at 'bucks. Did I mention I missed these two?

Anyway, epic shit happened: I left my textbook and notes at where we caught the movie, a 15minute bus ride away from the place we were studying at. So I had to make a return trip, AND BACK to Starbucks. Sometimes I amuse myself so much I don't even... I'm just. Speechless. I'm just lucky that I could retrieve my book and notes back. If not... Well not that this last minute studying would make that much of a difference but still...

Had Broccoli Cheese soup from Quiznos along sandwich for dinner. Haven't drank something so awesome in a while.

No comments: