Monday, April 23, 2012

Tongue Tied

So two papers down, two more to go. Yet I'm behaving like exams are already over. Not goooodddddd. Besides, the first two papers were suicide.

Caught Battleship with DX after my second paper. In need of half a day's rest, and half a day's rest I got.

Also stood by the ice rink, mesmerized (as quoted from DX). I'd love to float around that rink, but I doubt I can even stand on those blades. I've never tried, and I don't think I'll ever muster that courage either. It's too embarrassing to fall. There was this old man I was particularly impressed with, spinning around and all, although he was taking really deep breaths throughout his frequent stops. Age really catches up with people. That's one thing I've learnt from developmental psychology; and the scary thing is you clearly know that you are deteriorating but all you can do is to accept it because that is just what happens, a part of life. So... I'm trying to embrace what I have now.

While we're still young........ YOLO MUTHAFUCKERZ!!! SKIP SCHOOL PARTY HARDDDDDD.
Study hard, my friends.

Also, a late night whatsapp convo that cracked me up real bad. Looking back I don't even know why. What have exams done to me?!

Maybe I haven't read anything in chinese for too long. I laughed so bad I was gonna suffer from internal injuries. Also had too many funny convos with YJ that involved us insulting ourselves, whining about our unproductivity as well as stupidity. #examstress

Spent today at a newfound favourite chillout, Greenwich V, which is just one stop away from my place. My home's located at such an awkward place, and if not for this newly built mall, it would take at least 20minutes to get to the nearest mall. Haven't had the chance to check the mall out since I'm spend my time in hall most of the time. Today was awesome. Planning to make regular trips there in the future already.


LOVE THE CAESAR SALAD. Having really bad withdrawal symptoms and am craving for it right now.

Study buddy Rach ^-^

Unkempt

Clocked a few semi-productive hours, and being me, I kept pestering her for dinner (although I've food prepared at home).

The enoki bacon was flavorgasmic. 'Nuff said.

Cedele sweets after.

I look really horrid but oh well.

Fighting the hunger. Shall head to bed.
x

No comments: