Saturday, April 14, 2012

I had a heart then, but the Queen was overthrown


Travelled down to SIM to study with these two (and Chiehling. I keep forgetting to get a picture with her!). Really wanted to see Wuhuan badly, 'cos I haven't seen her for the loooongest time, like since Pui's birthday back in February. But she couldn't make it in the end. We'd have to wait till finals are over before a proper catch up then!
Also had BBQ with SRETHGIE in hall. Untimely, since we're just a week away from exams. But hey, we've still gotta eat, no? A pretty good meal, since I'm always the one sitting around swatting flies doing absolutely nothing to help with the cooking - unless you count clearing the food as an important task. Guilty about missing all the sharing sessions held. I know it really matters to the choreographers, but I really had to miss those sessions to catch up with whatever. I mean, MY RESULTS. DEAR GOD. I don't even wanna talk about my developmental psych test. IT'S A COMPLETE DISASTER. Been a while since I've scored this bad. The last time was during J1. & can I just say I RETAINED FOR A REASON BACK THEN.
Speaking of which, I suck at prioritizing. I APPALL MYSELF. Anything else apart from my projects/studies, should wait. I know it all along but I just don't want to face it. Need to stop being a leech. Well, at least I skipped the movie session with Srethgie just so I could complete my projects. #selfconsolation

Really need to head to bed soon, else I wouldn't be able to wake up on time tomorrow. Screw that. When have I, ever? 
Just so many things going through my head - regrets, things I'd rather do apart from studying, etc. If only time could rewind, I would want to do things right.
6 days left.
Signing off, on an empty stomach, and a heavy heart.
x

No comments: