Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tweaked the blogskin slightly. Still ugly. Whatevz.

Freedom is so close - left with one elective paper. Also full of regrets because I screwed up all my core papers. No willpower remaining to study for that last paper. Can't wait for it to all be officially over.

Been watching "My girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox" the past few days to unwind. Haven't caught idol dramas for a while. I stopped watching simply because the storylines are repetitive. This drama's unique though! Still, I hate how dramas give me an unrealistic ideal of how relationships should be like: romantic, sweet, brave, selfless. Reality is ugly. Truth.

Also gave up partying tonight just to be a couch potato at home. Getting old.
Back to my show, and my pint of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake.

No comments: