Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Climbing up that hill


gif maker
Couple of nights ago at Am's 21st birthday celebration (sweet sixteen, she insisted). Party was McQueen themed. Glad nobody showed up as a red car (Lightning McQueen from animation CARS, whoa real funny). Really miss hanging out with this bunch. We all agreed in unison that sem2 is indeed insane. & with everyone getting attached (Shawn *cough* Am *cough*) there's naturally less time to meet. I remember how we used to spontaneously meet up for lunch and dinners, but things are just different this semester. Would be good to catch up after the exams. As I quote from our lovable tipsy prince, Shawn, "I really miss you guys leh" (repeats same sentence countless times throughout the night)

Pixels from the night


Favourite macarons! Thanks DX :)

Busy dreaming with YJ while we shopped for Amanda's gifts. 
If I had all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl.

Tried out lip colours from M.A.C. Not a tiny bit bashful.



"I tailed you guys for the entire time, walked around for minutes, and none of you could recognise me."
Nicely put, Mr Martin. Of course no one did. Just look at that hair.
But well, whatever floats his boat. I wouldn't have that confidence he had.
"What's wrong with my hair? I look cute what."
Alright. I'm done here.

Just us and our vampire fantasies.
"OMG RED WINE LET'S ACT LIKE IT'S BLOOD OKAY POSE FOR PHOTO ONE TWO THREE"
"MMMHHH BLOOODDDDD"




Birthday girl :)

With the Queen!






This was what happened after 2 shots of tequila.
I don't even-

The brother


Psych clan! :)


 
Blowing balloons then releasing them. Mildly amusing when they dart around the entire room.

Always awesome to have a dosage of girly talk :)

RaphaeLove ^^

And a winning photo of ClemSim.

He said I couldn't post on FB but didn't say I couldn't blog it. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also celebrated Aizah's 20th last night, albeit a tad advanced!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gave out flyers on a lazy Sunday with le roomie. Frolick after! :)




Airport catchup with my favourite BBGs. Supposed to study but oh well... There are more important things than that.



Love you girls.
x

No comments: