Monday, April 9, 2012

Defying gravity

Something has changed within meSomething is not the sameI'm through with playing by the rulesOf someone else's game
Too late for second-guessingToo late to go back to sleepIt's time to trust my instinctsClose my eyes: and leap!
It's time to try defying gravityI think I'll try defying gravityKiss me goodbye I am defying gravityAnd you wont bring me down

My obsession as of now.
YoungBaeby!!!! Argh love this guy.

Also, caught Wicked musical at MBS with DX.
FIIINNAAAALLLYYYYY.
Was super excited about the musical - been wanting to watch it for the longest time.
Although the stage looked puny from where we were seated from, Wicked was still wicked ^^
Rather different from my previous Lion King musical experience. Both equally good in different ways!



New armcandy!
Also gotten a new wallet to replace my fugly pink polka fake Cath Kidston wallet that's sold everywhere including pasar malams.

Side note: Why is Avicii so freaking awesome?


THE REMIX TO THIS SONG IS JUST GOD-LIKE OMG. DAMN.

Alright back to the books.

No comments: