Friday, April 20, 2012

Despair

Didn't feel like starting on my next set of notes, so I stayed at the rooftop for a little while. Funny how I went there to take a breather, but ended up feeling suffocated and trapped. All I could see were school buildings, and the shuttles buses that would go around non-stop around the campus.

Social paper was relatively simple - which is a problem. Even with my ability, I found it manageable. I can only picture how the bell curve would look like. & I'm just gonna be there, at the very bottom, where I always am. Socpsych paper is my only hope to pull up my grades, but it seems like there isn't a chance for me now.

I am extremely unwilling to start on my devtpsych. Unwilling to find out how much I don't know.

Just let me live in denial for another 5minutes.

No comments: