Saturday, April 28, 2012

Get ready to implode the only heart you know

After cooping myself at home for almost 2 days, finally got a chance to head outside for some sun. AND THE SUN I GOT. Heat's been a bitch these days.

Chirpy

My new-old pair of forgotten flats that's hidden in it's box, unmoved for about two years. I should do this more often: keep my stuff in a hidden corner and then digging them out. The surprise you get from finding them is pretty satisfying.

Caught The Lucky One in the theatres. You should be glad if you didn't waste 9 bucks watching it. YOU are the lucky one. Storyline was kind of like bullshit. Trying too hard to be romantic but it's so farfetched and unrealistic. Bitch who acted as the main lead (I don't even remember her name) also got on my nerves (not because she made out with Zac Efron. Promise.)

YJ's pretty pretty pumps.

Poor Mart was rushing on his final project right after our movie.

I wore jeans out!!! Anyone who knows me well would know this - I barely wear jeans. Should start wearing them more often.

Lovelies ^^

Went drinking at Paulener's after the movie. The beer awesome, the company splendid.

Xiaoyanyan flower fairy (inside joke)


Many more semesters to go my friends. We'll get better! We swore to Mr Paulener on that fateful night.

xoxo

Out with lousystudybuddy DX. Attempted to study.

Had my share of Yoguru.

Also settled my caesar salad craving.

Love my metal-tipped chiffon cream top and floral highwaists!

Also, I am dying to own the entire pastel highwaisted series at TOPSHOP. & that awesome printed bralet.

On a totally unrelated note: my cousin lost 8kgs by curbing her dietary habits and exercising by pure determination and self discipline. IF SHE CAN DO IT SO CAN I.
IT'S SO ON, DUDE.
I HEREBY DECLARE COMMENCEMENT OF OPERATION STARVATION!!!!!!!!!! (inserts a dozen more exclamation marks to emphasize on my enthusiasm and the realness of this shit)
YEAH!!!!! *AIR FIST*

Feigning ignorance for now.

No comments: